Lanta Village Resort is located on Long Beach where is the famous beach in Lanta
Island…come and touch the natural world.
Getting to Lanta Village Resort
There are several ways to be here.
- From Bangkok or others
There are international and domestic daily flights from Bangkok to Krabi. The trip takes just over one hour.
- From Krabi
You can take by ferry from Krabi’s Klong Jilard pier. It takes about two hours and arrives at the main town of Baan Saladan in Koh Lanta.
Take the ferry from Klong Jilard Pier for a two-hour transfer to the main town of Baan Saladan on Koh Lanta.
You can travel by car. Vehicles access the island via the car ferry and the bridge is a 15-minute drive to Saladan Town.
- Krabi International Airport at 80 kilometers is a
- Phuket International Airport at 225 kilometers is a
- National Park / Lighthouse
- Pra-ae beach (Long Beach)
- 4 ISLAND TOUR ; one day trip
- ELEPHANT TREKKING
*** Notice: Any kind of tours and excursions are operated by joined partners of LANTA VILLAGE RESORT
- Enjoy to drive or bike ride around the island
- Go Sightseeing , visiting caves, Inspect the old town
- MUAY THAI
- Cooking classes
- Laanta Lanta Festival every March
- LANTA ANIMAL WELFARE is anon-profit organization which cares for stray animals on the island.
- LANGUAGE SCHOOL for learning Thai while you visit Koh Lanta.